Digital platform redesign thanks to Magento 2
In 2018, Dickson Constant decided to launch a B2B merchant site for its retailers and distributors. At the end of this launch, the decision is taken in 2019 to complete this platform with a redesign of the corporate site, based on Magento’s CMS Bluefoot editor. Dickson Constant now has a complete digital platform based on Magento 2.
The objectives of this project :
- Control tool for small and medium customers
- Order tracking for larger customers (order taking by DICKSON sales department and EDI exchanges)
- 24/7 order taking
- Real-time inventory tracking for foreign customers
- New customer acquisition
The main difficulty encountered was the development of a PIM tool in parallel with the e-commerce project, which led to a continuous adjustment of flows throughout the project’s development period.
The technical solutions implemented :
- B2B Commerce Magento 2 Platform
- Bluefoot CMS Editor
- Search engine Elasticsearch
- Module for managing shipping costs: OWEBIA
- Payment: ATOS
Interested by this project
and willing to work with us?
Whatever project or inquiry, feel free to contact us via the dedicated form. We will go back to you in the shortest delays.