To develop our exploitation team, we are looking for tow Devops Engineers.
We are recruiting a DevOps engineer for the following missions :
- Admin and optimize the platforms performances
- Improve the high availability of our customers eCommerce platforms
- Develop and improve our internal supervision and delivery tools (ex : Zabbix/ Ansible / Hudson / Jenkins…)
- Monitor the applicative KPIs and challenge our continuous service improvement
- Automate the configuration management of our servers
- Be part of the application development process, optimize their performances and roll-out test sessions
- Develop virtualisation platforms on the Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
Graduated from an engineer IT school, you are familiar with shell and Linux tools. Strong experience with Debian an Windows. Knowledge of DevOps (monitoring, delivery automation).
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP and VLAN protocols.
- Knowledge of PHP, Python, Java and Bash.
- Appetite for prototyping, R & D, internal tools development
- Knowledge in virtualization (Vmware, Docker, Vagrant, Openstack…)
- Cybersecurity knowledge or experience will be a plus
Technical stacks :
- Virtualization : VMware, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
- Databases : MySQL, Oracle, Postgre SQL, Redis, MongoDB
- OS : Debian, Centos, Windows
- Source code management : Git
Expect outside working hours on-call periods.
Benefits : insurance, Ticket Restaurant card, PEE, PERCO, profit-sharing plan …