Following the successful 15 years event in 2018, DATASOLUTION hosted on June 18th its first Customer Meeting. More than 100 customers and partners, reunited with DATASOLUTION team on board of the “River Palace”, attended the keynotes and enjoyed a scenic cruise on the Seine.
In partnership with DQE Software, Intershop, Priint and Magento, this Customer Meeting was the right occasion to share news and information about DATASOLUTION, its new Cloud & marketing offers and also introduce the New-York based office.
- Our customers RAJA and Chais d’œuvre first shared their experience on implementing Agile methodology, both in « build » and « run » modes.
- Fabrice Rault and Camille Picoux, from DS Agency, explained what is “Design Thiniking”, with a testimonial from their customer F.Initiativas .
- Frédéric Seiler from Magento presented the last features of Magento Commerce in terms of customer experience and integration with Adobe marketing solutions.
- Philippe Audibert, CTO, and Cyrille de Sagazan, CMO, presented the new DATASOLUTION offers, hosting and services around Cloud hosting (including AWS), and new opportunities with Shopify and Digital Webmarketing.
- Pierre Saint Michel, of Priint, explained why the Print catalog was still not dead, and announced its new partnership with open-source solution Pimcore.
- Then, Gaël Séguillon from Première Vision shared its vision and feedback on implementing and deploying a B2B marketplace.
In conclusion, Jean-Claude Noguès announced officially the launch of DS DIGITAL, a new subsidiary based in New-York, who aims to support through digital French companies in their development and business in the United States.
After the keynotes, talks and networking took place under the sun, with a cocktail and a scenic cruise on the Seine, around the most famous monuments of Paris.
Thank you to our partners and prepare for the 2020 event !
You might be interested
All our events, news, ideas and thoughts around our agency and know-how : form disruptions to latest innovations in eCommerce, digital strategy, PIM & MDM, web marketing, cloud ....the web seen by DATASOLUTION, its partners and its customers.